Commercial Services in Bishops Stortford
Our commercial law and business services department is experienced and qualified to meet your needs with advice and assistance.
Our team has provided commercially focused advice to many businesses on contractual risk, dispute and compliance issues that may arise as they operate and grow.
We aim to prepare and protect your ideas, property and business, and to make a long-lasting contribution to your business, by maintaining our relationship with you and providing advice that takes full account of the strategic bigger picture.
We provide practical advice and guidance on a wide spectrum or commercial company and property matters including:
- Acquisitions and disposal of freehold and leasehold land and property.
- Commercial leases (grant of a new lease, Lease renewal, Variation and Surrender of leases)
- Sale and purchase of companies and businesses as a going concern
- Non-disclosure and Confidential Agreements
- Company/Staff Handbook
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Partnership, Directors and Shareholders Agreements (Including advice on liabilities)
- Commercial Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Company Agreements
- Bank Loan Agreements
- Guarantees and Indemnities (Personal Guarantees)